Thursday, April 17, 2008

San Antonio Final Four

Lowe's sent Andrew and I to San Antonio for the Men's NCAA Final Four! It was amazing! Our tickets were in the first row, corner on the floor! We watched some of the best basketball I have ever seen. I was pulling for Memphis. (I guess because that was the closest team to us!) By the final game, I felt like I had been a fan since I was born! I was devastated when they lost! Andrew was laughing at me!! We enjoyed the River Walk... I kept seeing people and thinking I knew them from somewhere. There was a ton of people from television, old college players, and NBA players. Penny Hardaway was there with his Memphis Blues!! We enjoyed great food and drink! We had Landry's Seafood, Pat O'Briens, Tia Mia Mexican, Ruth's Chris (my favorite), and CBS fajitas! Since we were with Lowe's we got into the CBS Sports Party. They had Barenaked Ladies and Hootie & the Blowfish to perform. There were maybe 200 people total there! It was very neat!! It was a great little vacation! Thanks Lowe's!

Hootie!!
Andrew & Me at the CBS Concert





This one I took with my cell phone... for hose of you who love Bobby!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Love Hootie! I have been checking to see new postings. Looks like you had a great time.I am so ready to open our pool. We are trying to wait until all the pollen is gone.
Love ya!
Sherry