Saturday, August 11, 2007

I know, I know!!

I know that you are all unhappy with me!! I get it!! But, right now I have too much work to do. We are down to about 25 boxes! Out of 397, I think we are doing good!! They are the last few you just want to mark garage sale and put in the garage! But then, you remember... there could be something in there I REALLY need! I will have to say... after having our stuff in storage for so long, it feels like Christmas in August! There are the things you are sooooooo glad to have, and the ones you think, great what am I going to do with this!! Andrew was in St. Louis last week, so I have been Mom, painter boss, unpacker, cook, cleaner, mower, and pool boy! (Okay, so I did sign up for all of that!!)
Lisa is working on the pictures from the reception. Our wedding pictures from Hawaii are up if you want to heck those out!
www.collages.net
login: Hickam
password: 14562
Then you enter your email and your name and it will take you to the pictures! Leave me a comment on my blog about them if you take a look!

Oh yeah... since you are all letting me know that I am not blogging as much as I need to, I am going to tell you, that I wish some of you would comment more!! If you don't know how, email me and I will tell you!!

Love you all and I promise you will see some pictures up soon!

Julie

1 comment:

***Sandi*** said...

Hey Ju Ju! It's okay! You have to set your priorities! Trust me, you will endure comments from everyone about how you "do not work" and about "how rotten you are that you get to lay around all day doing nothing". Well, welcome to my world and just let it roll off your back because I am extremely proud of my place, my home, and what I do to contribute to this family! So what if I deserve a facial or two or three every now and then for my efforts and a day of shopping in Dallas??? It's all relative! HA!
:) Hang in there. You will be all unpacked and taking guests before long and wishing like heck you didn't have to clean up after so many people!
HUGS!
Sandi