Friday, August 24, 2007

This & That

I have decided... I am not going to add any pictures of the house on the blog. My reasoning is... if I gave you the prize you would never endure the journey! So, if you want to see the "Hickam Hotel" you must make a reservation!! I have some weekends already fully booked!
I keep trying to get everything done to take pictures, but you know me... It never looks finished enough to actually take pictures! I want it to be perfect, and I have realized that that will take a few more months!
Jillian will be starting PREP school on September 5th. (At least I hope! Here you must have your doctor sign off on the child. I am trying to get her Hot Springs doctor to do that!) I will definitely have my camera along for that!

Go HOGS!!!! We are getting soooooooooooie excited about those Razorbacks! Of course you know Andrew talks about them ALL the time! Well, Jillian has decided that she will wear her Razorback cheer leading outfit everyday until we take her to a game! It never fails that she will ask daily, "When are we going to the Razorbacks?", then proceeds to put on her cheer leading outfit! I could have kicked myself the other day! We have a Dairy Queen about 2 miles from our house. (Jillian calls it "Queens") We went to go get some ice cream, and Jillian HAD to wear her Razorback outfit! So, here we are in the middle of LSU and Longhorn country, and here walks in Jillian with her Razorback outfit! I knew we would have the whole place calling those hogs before we left! Well, that didn't happen! The closest thing we got was a few stares! Also, Andrew has informed me that we will be buying the SEC channels on Dish! I am so excited! I cannot bear to watch anymore Dallas Cowboys or Longhorns!! So I am adding the games we are trying to attend! Maybe we will see some of you there!!

October 6: Tennessee-Chattanooga in Little Rock (My birthday is the 5th!!)
October 13: Auburn in Fayetteville
November 3: South Carolina in Fayetteville
November 10: Possibly flying to Tennessee
November 17: Mississippi State in Little Rock
November 23: LSU at Baton Rouge (If we are doing good, I am going to this one!!)

I need some new Razorback outfits, but I don't think they are allowed to sell RED clothing in the whole state!!!!

Love ya, Julie

6 comments:

April Jackson said...

Julie I def. understand where you are coming from being a hog fan in Texas. It is awful! My husband is a Tennessee fan so we have lots of rivalry going on. I'm glad to hear that you are getting settled, good luck with all the unpacking!

***Sandi*** said...

Blah Blah Blah.... that's all I could understand in that last posting.... and by the way... when Jillian was staying at Nana's house this last weekend... she was holding up the "hook-em horns" sign to everyone we passed on the lake! :) I was so proud of her! It was so fun to see such a little fan of UT out showing spirit just as Texas was getting ready to play Arkansas State! And the spirit carried on as Texas won that game 21 to 13! Go TEXAS!!!
And be sure and tell Jillian that Oct. 3 will be a big day for us Longhorn fans! It's the Red River Rivalry Texas vs Oklahoma! And she can come stay with Nana and wear her burnt orange and watch the game with us!!
Hug and Kisses.... See ya'll soon!
Sandi

Anonymous said...

Sandi... you are tooo funny!!! If it was between Texas and Oklahoma... Yes I would choose Texas! Andrew said he would choose Oklahoma! That is probably the only day in the whole year Jillian would be allowed to wear that horrible color of orange!

Judy and Robert Goodner said...

WOO HOO GO SOONERS!!! We're gonna kick some ugly burned up orange bootie Oct. 3rd. When ever I find out what the heck them sooners say or chant I will be teaching Jillie bug and that will be here favorite team. Of course I may have to sink to bribing her, but hey its not past me. Enjoyed our sisters day out Tuesday. Let's do it again soon.

Judy and Robert Goodner said...

Hi Rickety! Whoop-te-do Boomer Sooner OU

Hi Rickety! Whoop-te-do Boomer Sooner OU
Isn't that cool. I can't wait to teach Jillian that. I will need to come get Jillian and let her spend some time with Aunt Judy before Oct. 3rd.

***Sandi*** said...

Okay just to clarify, my mix-up... the Texas OU game is Oct.6th. How I got that confused is beyond me... but ... just chalk it up to... too much on my mind! But my little neice is NOT walking around singing... Hi Rickety boomer sooner or whatever it is. How freaking goofy is that??? All she needs to remember that day is "Texas fight, Texas fight, go horns go". Richety Boomer Sooner.... you have got to be kidding me!!! I would leave the state if that was our chant!
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :)