Sunday, September 30, 2007

Jillian's first day of P.R.E.P. School!!!

When I was talking to Jillian about me staing home for a while, I told her we would have so much fun together! Her response was that she thought she needed to go to school! I agreed to 2 days a week. She has been going since September 5th! She loves it! She is in a class of 8. There are 2 teachers. She goes to learning labs everyday. It is really neat! Jack, our next door neighbor, is in Jillian's class and they ride to school together! She thinks she is sooooo big and is learning so much! She looks so big in these pictures! I don't know where the time goes!

Jillian acting silly waiting for me to get ready!
Jillian was showing off her new Barbie Backpack and Ballerina Lunch Box.
Well, Jillian was excited about this picture, but Nelson was so excited! I think he misses Jillian when she is at school though!!
Jillian is riding the rocking horse while Jack stands beside her! They were ready for their first day of school!

Jillian is posing by the picture wall.
What a hard first day of school!
Bye-Bye school!! See you on Monday!!

No comments: