Sunday, September 30, 2007

Newport Nights!

Well, I finally got a girls night out! I had to go to Batesville to finish up some wedding stuff, and met up with Jenny and Amanda. I made Amber ride up with me so I wouldn't get bored. We left Jenny's and headed for US Pizza in Newport! We had so much fun! Amanda was a trooper!

Jenny, me, and Amber before we went to pick up Amanda!


Amanda and I acting silly!

Amber and Jenny at US Pizza!
AManda, me, and Amber doing our model face. I am pretty sure it turned into a fish face look!!
Well, this is one of my favorites! I hope Amanda lets me keep it up!

1 comment:

Judy and Robert Goodner said...

Hello Ju Ju, You have beautiful friends and ya'll are so blessed to have each other. Ya'll do whatever it takes to stay close, close friends are so hard to come by. We enjoyed you coming up and hanging out with us and a big thank you from Sandy Nelson for helping with our Neighborhood meeting. It would not have been so organized without you. Can't wait to find out how the Cheesecake Sopaipillas turned out. Looking forward to Jillians visit in a couple of weeks.