Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Crazy Update!!

So, of all of you that know me really well... You won't be shocked to read what I am about to type! Craziness it is all craziness!!
The Oaklawn Horse races started last weekend, so Andrew, Jillian, Nelson, and I packed up for Hot Springs. I also did my first photography shoot on Friday. (You need to check out those pics.) The day after I got to April's house we found out that Sydney had the flu, so.... I packed Jillian and I up and headed straight to the dr. to get Tamiflu... I was NOT about to be sick for my vacation! Andrew and I went to the races on Saturday. I had a little bit of a sore throat. Sunday I was headed to Batesville to take pictures of Reece, Amanda's new baby, and Jenny and Tom. Well, by then I waas not feeling very good, so decided not to get anyone else sick, so I just headed to my dad's house. We got an early Valentine's Day present for our family... the Wii! (love it) I brought that to my dad's house. My sister, Judy met us up there on Monday. Wasn't feeling great, but we played the Wii all night! The next morning I woke up and couldn't breath AT ALL. Tried to make it to the dr. but didn't. I had to go to the emergency room for my asthma! It was so bad they kept me overnight! So, my little trip turned into a huge disaster!! The moral of the story is EVERYONE is visiting me from now on, and I am going to East Texas Asthma and Allergy to get back on my allergy shots! I am sooo excited about that!NOT I am sure it was be a twice a week ordeal! So keep me in your prayers that I even make it back to Texas in one piece! Love you all!! Julie


I am going to do another photo shoot hosted by April on Saturday make sure you check out those pictures too!

J Hickam Photography Blogspot

3 comments:

Terri said...

Hope you feel better soon!!!!

April Jackson said...

I get allergy shots every week and I hate them!! Hope you get to feeling better:)

Anonymous said...

Hey Julie,
I am sorry to hear you are sick. This is Kristie Vaughan..Edwards now. I found your blog through Meredith's and you family is beautiful! I didn't know you married Andrew Hickam.. congrats, I am a little behind on that. I actually met Andrew through Brian Krug and from working at the country club in Conway. He is a really nice person and I am sure the two of you make an awesome couple. Congrats again.

Kristie Vaughan Edwards
www.kvedwards.blogspot.com