Friday, June 22, 2007

Bridal Pictures!

So... here they are!! Let me tell you! I would get married everyday of my life if I knew I could do this all the time! I loved it! We had so much fun. Mom and Amanda were troopers! They really stepped up and helped with all of the duties! I was burning up! It was 90 degrees that day! I love every on of the pictures! I dont know which one to pick! I have 2 favorites. I am going to post my 2 favorites and then you all need to make a comment on my blog about which of the two I should get. I am getting a 16x20 for the reception. Please help quick. I have to choose by Sunday! I am also posting a link to all of the bridals she took of me! Like I said, if anyone is looking for a photographer, she is worth it! She is also sooo much fun to work with!

http://www.lisafeltsphotography.com/JulieBridal/index.htm


1 comment:

April Jackson said...

Hey Julie, I don't know if you remember me. I'm April Jackson used to be April Goodwin. Anyways, I found your blog and am in awe of your bridal portraits. They are probably the most gorgeous pictures I have ever seen. They are awesome! Congrats on the upcoming wedding!