Sunday, June 17, 2007

Headed for the Bahamas!

Well, after the Garage Sale we headed to Lowe's to return some things we had bought to make repairs on the house. Since it sold too fast we never got a chance to fix them, so we took it back. We rolled in another $300. I was all but jumping up and down! I looked at Andrew and said, "I get to go on a shopping spree!". My excitement was short lived! Andrew is the more level-headed. No, I would never go on a shopping spree that big. But given the opportunity, I am sure I could handle it!

We did go and buy some shorts for Andrew. (Somehow I am still trying to figure that one out!) I had everything packed for the Bahamas, but we are getting everything together today! We are so excited and I cannot wait to get back to show everyone the pictures! We will have access to Lowe's computers down there. I will try to make a post! (That will be funny... me entering in a post on my blog with Andrew beside me sending work emails! I am sure he will frown upon that!)

We have to be at the Hot Springs airport before 5:30 in the morning. We will arrive in the Bahamas around noon. (We have to stop and pick up more people!) They say that cingular phones work there... so if you need us, just try to call!

We love you all,
Julie and Andrew

No comments: