Saturday, June 23, 2007

Pictures from the Bahamas Trip

I finally figured out how to download my pictures from the camera to Dad's computer! They are not the best pictures. Lowe's hired two professional photographers to take pictures while we were there! They are making cd's and sending us all the pictures they took there. That should come in the mail shortly and I will upload all of those. I don't have any pictures of me and the sharks. I am going to load one of the big shark before I caught it!

The trip was amazing and all we had to do was ask and whatever we wanted was provided for us! I ended up getting a Hendrick Marine hat. I think there are less than 50 of those hats floating around! I hope you enjoy the pictures!


This is a picture of Andrew and me in front of the Lowe's jet!


Andrew wanted to look like he was big-time!


This is a picture of Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s jet. His hanger is right across from the Lowe's hanger. I wanted to stand in front of it, but planes were taking off.


This is a picture of the beach frm our room! it looks like something out of a magazine!


This is a picture of the big shark before I caught it. We were throwing out squid to get it up to the boat!


This is Doug, the Captain, and me after I caught the shark! He was so much fun! I was wiping my nose and sweat on his shirt because I had no sleeves! He was getting on to me about doing that!


This is the brand new Hendrick fishing boat. Her name is "Reel Wheels". I thouhgt it was fitting. Mr. H has never seen the boat!


When we went snorkeling, there was an island that had huge starfish.



This is the last picture I took before we left the island! It isn't the best, but we were sad to go!

1 comment:

***Sandi*** said...

Oh Wow! It looks absolutely beautiful. Dang I want to go. Your pic's are good. Can't wait to see the rest. Man, couldn't you get used to living some place like that??? Now for Hawaii! Can't wait to see what you think of the islands and tell me which vacation spot you think is the most beautiful.
Hugs..
Sandi