Sunday, June 17, 2007

Hot Springs Village Shower

This Shower was on Sunday, June 10th. We had it at Security Title. April, Judy, Adrienne, and the two Amber's gave me the shower. It was wonderful. With all my presents, they finished out my everyday dinnerware and almost finished the entire collection for the Wilton Armetale design I had picked! We are so thankful for all of the presents we received. We cannot wait to get to Texas and have a home for all of our new things. One picture is of Jillian singing "The Stars at Night" song we changed! Also, my sister, Judy, made us a shadow box that included our announcement and a picture of us. She is not done with it yet! It is just a rough draft so she could let me open it at the shower! Thank you to all that helped with the shower. We are so thankful to have everyone of you in our lives!





3 comments:

Judy and Robert Goodner said...

Alright you can take my pics. off that $%*# blog. I emailed you a reply to your # message, not sure if your getting email, so I am posting it here.

What? You mean Nascar #’s? Well for sure not #48. # 2 is a good #. I also like # 11. # 8 is good, but it is Jr.’s # and he will be changing teams in 08 so he will not be # 8 in 08.. So there are my suggestions. Anything but # 48 and I can’t stand #24 either. Sandi likes # 29.

Ya'll have fun and throw the computer back in the suitcase and relax and have fun.

***Sandi*** said...

~~~Hey Hey Hey! Ju Ju, Andrew, and Jillian!!! I made it! I finally found you! Ha :) I had no clue you had this, but, the point is...I am now officially... apart of the "BLOG"! It is so cool to see all of your friends and family on here....especially April and her family since I never see them!
~~Well, this is fun and I will certainly be checking in to see how things are progressing with the adaptation to a "Texan" lifestyle! Trust me baby... you will fit right in and look like you were born a Texan! Then you can share that adorable phrase with people... that goes something like... "I am not a Texan by birth but I got here as fast as I could!"
~ :) Love ya'll..
See ya soon! hugs & kisses!
Sandi

Julie said...

Hey girls! I am so glad you are blogging with me! I am going to have lots of stories when I get back! Judy, you are going to hateme! I took a picture with Jeff Gordon's jet and have been on Rick Hendrick's yacht and fishing boat! See you soon! Just a few more days until I am a Texan.