Sunday, June 17, 2007

Work, Work, Work... I need rest!

It was my turn to help April on Wednesday, so Jillian and I came here to price all the stuff for the garage sale and get everything thing organized! (Have I mentioned that a few times, because she is MRS. ORGANIZATION, HERSELF! She has made multiple comments about doing this for other people! She is off in the Summer's so... if anyone needs her, call me! She is crazy and loves it!) We worked all day on that.

Thursday, the movers showed up to pack. We all decided that they needed to pack and move. So we did! On Thursday, everything that belonged to 130 Riverside Drive was gone! It was sad, but also exciting.

Friday, we headed to my storage room in town. When, I picked the storage room, I called a ton of places, checked with people, and made sure it was heated and cooled. We show up Friday morning to pick up my stuff... Well, some of the boxes are wet. huh? So then we get to my mattress and box springs. It is wet also. I also had a chair and a half, wet. But some of the stuff is fine that is on the floor. So we look above us and there was a leak from the ceiling, in two spots :( We are working with our insurance company and the storage unit's insurance company to see just who is going to pay for this! (Just my luck!)

No comments: