Wednesday, June 20, 2007

The "Great" Trip

Well, we flew in on the corporate jet! It was wonderful. Then we got on Rick Hendrick's $42 million yacht! It is beautiful. Then yesterday just me, Andrew wouldn't go, went on Mr. H's 1 day old $14 million fishing boat! It was great. And..... I CAUGHT A SHARK!!!!! I was the only one on tha boat that caught anything! It took me 45 minutes to get it to the boat. I am so sore! I have talked Andrew into going fishing today! I can't wait. Maybe I will catch a tuna! I couldn't load any pictures, but we will be back soon!

Julie

4 comments:

Judy and Robert Goodner said...

Oh my gosh how fun. I can't believe your lounging on Hendricks boat and yacht. That is so cool. Hey can you steal me a little something something from the yacht? Oh you probably won't but Sandi would for me. Is Mr. Hendrick with you? I have lots of questions for him and some comments about Nascar.

Anonymous said...

Hey there world traveler!! Im so jealous.. you sound like you are having so much FUN!! Miss you and your pictures are beautiful!! I have my favorites so call when you get back! Miss you!! Amanda and Annabelle...

***Sandi*** said...

Ju Ju! Welcome to my club! It is nice to have a new member! You know it is an exclusive membership and not one that just anyone can belong. We gotta exchange photos! (The Deep Sea Fisherman's Club) You caught a Shark and I caught a Blue Marlin! We will have to sit by the fire sometime and tell fishing stories! Ha ha ha. Well, I hope you have had a blast and it sounds like you didn't make a complete fool of yourself around all the impressive people. Besides, look who caught the freaking fish! WooHoo! You go JuJu! Talk to you soon...
kisses
Sandi

***Sandi*** said...

Pictures! I'm ready to see pictures..... Judy said you were at Grandpa Tucker's for the weekend! Tell him hello for us. We miss you all and want...pic's!
SaniAnnie